Top 10 Government Health IT stories of 2015 so far
With the Independence Day holiday upon us, it’s time to take stock of the year thus far.
Let’s take a look back at what have been readers’ favorite stories. Interoperability, HIPAA, ICD-10 and population health, not surprisingly, pepper the list.
Here are our top 10, based on our internal analytics and adjusted to exclude redundancies:
1. FHIR and the future of interoperability
2. Top 3 issues facing patient privacy
3. Hospitals fined $4.8 million for HIPAA violations
4. HIPAA crackdown coming: How to prep for audits
5. 5 interest-piquing trends at HIMSS15
6. Intersection of ICD-10 and MU: Clinical documentation improvement
7. CMS offers glimpse of population health horizon
8. FDA approach to medical device security is a step backward
9. US States: Where ‘real innovation’ around cost and quality is happening
10. The case for a data-driven approach to population health management
What will be the most popular Government Health IT topics throughout the rest of 2015? Weigh in with your best guess below.