Xyntek, Inc., a global provider of IT, automation and compliance solutions, has launched XyNexus Healthcare Integration Service, the consolidation of its healthcare information technology service, which is designed for HIT integration, <a href="/directory/electronic-health-record-ehr" target="_blank" class="directory-item-link">EHR (electronic health records) exchange, and complete lifecycle integration.
The XyNexus Healthcare Integration service offers a solution for the complex integration required for medical facilities. This new service offering from the team at Xyntek offers a fully integrated and seamless electronic system by utilizing upfront mapping of all process areas. These include HIT planning, assessment, selection, implementation, rollout, migration, and support of multiple healthcare information solutions as well as healthcare information exchanges (HIE). Automating islands of information between labs, radiology, pharmacy, and patient records, etc. optimizes workflow and provides the highest return for healthcare providers and their patients.
XyNexus Healthcare Integration Service manages such applications as:
- Connectivity – Internal and External Systems
- Data Migration – including analysis, definition, and optimization of requirements and system architecture
- Healthcare Enterprise Application Integration
- Healthcare Information Exchange
- Laboratory Information Management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- System-to-System Messaging / Brokering
- Trading Partner Management
- Transaction Processing
- System Migration (ICD9 to ICD10)
- User Authentication using Biometrics
Company officials said hospitals and medical providers rely on Xyntek’s advanced techniques and staff to provide reliable and optimized integration services for the entire HIT lifecycle to ensure that they have well-designed, efficiently optimized technical environments. XyNexus Healthcare Integration Service implements technical excellence to ensure HIT implementations for hospitals and provider organizations are successful. Xyntek prides itself on improving healthcare processes by integrating solutions into existing and optimized workflows.