Registration is now open for the HIMSS13 Annual Conference to be held in New Orleans, La. This year, the venue promises to be even more insightful with keynote speakers of a caliber never before seen under one conference event. Keynotes such as former President Bill Clinton, James Carville, Karl Rove, Eric Topol, MD and Connie Mariano, MD (physician to three White House Presidents) will all be in attendance.
The HIMSS Annual Conference is a universally acknowledged platform where hospitals, physician practices, the vendor community along with government entities and individual HIMSS members are able to expand, explore and interact with each other and also get introduced to the many technology enablers and IT solutions that will best position and equip all stakeholders in a positive meaningful way. We are seeing more than ever, that the HIMSS Annual Conferences are helping to support the educational and career needs of our members to help realize the value that the various technologies are having on the support and execution of healthcare today.
One of the exciting components of HIMSS13 is the HIMSS13 Career Services offerings which promise to be a tremendous opportunity to advance, or launch a career in Health IT. At the conference, attendees will be able to:
• Take a CPHIMS Review Course
• Sit for the CPHIMS exam and get your certification
• Get continuing education credits
• Meet recruiters in the industry who want to hire you
• Network with 30,000 health IT professionals to learn career pearls and advance your career
• Post your resume to HIMSS JobMine for employer review and consideration
• Visit HIMSS Central to learn how a HIMSS Membership can advance your career
• Experience various educational venues to support and expand a career path
Additionally, this year attendees can expect to see and experience thousands of services, processes, subject matter experts and much more on the HIMSS13 exhibit floor. Extensive and endless arrays of education, various product solutions, multitudes of technology and health IT resources along with access to industry experts will be available. HIMSS13 this year will have a first ever Career Services Institute as well as the Career Services Center providing education networking and job possibilities.