Interactive Map: 2012 Best Hospital IT Departments by StateSeptember 25, 2012 | Chip Means - New Media Manager
Use this interactive map to see where the 2012 BEST Hospital IT Departments are located. Click the markers to see information about each hospital. To move the map, click and hold the map and drag it in any direction.
|Large Hospital category winners||
|Medium Hospital category winners||
|Small Hospital category winners|
Top 10 Large Hospitals
1. Intermountain Medical Center, Murray, Utah
2. Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Dallas, Texas
3. Sharp Healthcare, San Diego, Calif.
4. Genesis Healthcare System, Zanesville, Ohio
5. Meridian Health, Neptune, N.J.
6. Heartland Health, St. Joseph, Mo.
7. TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, Tenn.
8. Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Schaumburg, Ill.
9. UC Irvine Health, Orange, Calif.
10. Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Charleston, S.C.
Top 10 Medium Hospitals
1. Thibodaux Regional Medical Center, Thibodaux, La.
2. Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Frankfort, Ky.
3. Springhill Medical Center, Mobile, Ala.
4. Highlands Regional Medical Center, Prestonburg, Ky.
5. Saint Francis Medical Center, Cape Girardeau, Mo,
6. Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System, Mattoon, ill.
7. St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital, Shawnee, Okla.
8. Union Hospital, Elkton, Md.
9. Ephraim McDowell Health, Danville, Ky./Stanford, Ky.
10. Children's Hospital & Medical Center, Omaha, Neb.
Top 5 Small Hospitals
1. Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, Elkin, N.C.
2. Mount Desert Island Hospital, Bar Harbor, Maine
3. Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, Seaford, Del.
4. Lakewood Health System, Staples, Minn.
5. Fauquier Health, Warrenton, Va.